SEASONOF PRAYER

OPEN HEARTS, OPEN MINDS, OPEN DOORS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Music Program?

I am looking for input.
My Orff instruments are at the church and available. We tried to practice during Sunday school and it seriously interrupted their program. I'd like to have an Orff music program - not necessarily just for kids. The insturments were designed by Carl Orff with children in mind.
Therefore, no music background is needed for kids to be successful and success on the instruments is built into the program. Flexibility is built into the program so if one area doesn't work for you, another one is available. Orff incorporates movement, creativity, speech, and percussion instruments - lots of ways to be successful.
Please send me your ideas/input at  vmiller957@aol.com   or call 625-1928.
We might find success practicing after church (after a quick social visit) for 45-60 minutes. I have access to spirituals and can get music



If anyone is interested in helping set up or participate in this type of music ministery (could be a family thing), please give me some input.


Thanks for your help.
Mary Ann Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment